Friday, June 17, 2011

Polka Shmolka



It is 8:40pm and I have been nannying since noon and will be here till midnight. In this time I have managed to drop off dry cleaning, pick up and eat sushi, watch Eat Love Pray, go bowling with the kids, run to Jo Ann's for more supply and make this dress. Impressed? I dragged Amelia and Dev with me through all this...how you may ask? I bribe them with candy. I told them if they are good the whole day we can get candy. And it worked!
Polka dots can be pretty risky and also pretty adorable. But when I was in the fabric store and saw these burnt colors I feel in love. This also dips in the back. In a few days I'll have some nicer photos of them. I am lucky enough to have a few friends who are good with the camera. They will also be bribed. Probably with beer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment