Monday, July 11, 2011

Sleep Deprived Skirt



For the past few months I have been making dresses like a mad woman. I decided to change it up a bit. One of my new favorite blogs is this little lady . She occasionally sews and has a recipe for this baby. It was super easy and took me all of 1 episode of Friday Night Lights to finish(I blame Ashley Peter). I love the blue in this fabric! The elastic waist makes it super comfy, some what versatile and the best part of this skirt that any broad my age can agree with is it has...pockets!!! Oh. I am also blogging at 4:45am because I start a new job in a few hours and cant sleep. Seriously...I got a total of 3 hours of sleep last night. Should be an interesting day!

4 comments:

  1. That fabric seriously rocks. The skirt looks incredibly comfortable but really chic, too. (: I hope the crazy, sleep-deprived first day of your job goes well!

    ReplyDelete