Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mecca!



Today I went to Stitch N Sew in Lakewood, NJ. It was about 40 minutes from my home in Red Bank but my sewing guru told me it would be worth it and it was! Since I started sewing about 5 months ago Ive only ever been to Jo-Anne Fabrics. Don't get me wrong Jo-Anne's is a nice local sewing shop but seriously...Stick N Sew had about 5 times the selection! It was heaven! I could get stuck in there for hours if I had the time. As soon as I walked in one of the women who worked there asked me if I needed help...she was super sweet. When I went to get my fabric cut there were 4 older women behind the counter. I wanted to take them all home with me for a sewing party. Old ladies are my favorite(no offense, gram). I know that alot of my readers are not from the glorious state of NJ, but if you're ever around check out this store! It was well worth the 40 minute trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment