Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yikes! Stripes!





Linda and I were introduced about 5 years ago. She was living in Michigan at the time and we kept in touch sending each other music and such. She recently moved to NYC with her boyfriend which is great because she's super close to me! Linda is also the PERFECT model. Everyone knows I enjoy everything vintage so naturally my designs gravitate to the 1950's/60's genre. Lo and behold Linda is a spitting image of a gal living in Queens, NY in the 50's. She also bought two of my dresses on spot! This is one of the dresses from the shoot that I also just put up on etsy. Just wait until my post tomorrow...I'll tell you all about the hunk of a photographer who took these photos!

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, I love those red pumps so much

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They're actually a cherry brown but look more red here. I've had them for 3 years and wear them with EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete