Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Facial Hair

For some reason facial hair is the word right now. People love it. Chicks dig it. Guys want it. When I picture my "perfect man"...he has a beard. Think about it...Scott Avett, Joaquin Phoenix, Zach Galifianakis(just kidding?). There is something primitive about wanting your man to have facial hair. Lo and behold! A bearded hat!!! Now your man can be manly and warm at the same time! Check it out! I'm not allowed to sell these on etsy because I bought the pattern on there BUUTTT you can always email/message me if you want one. I'm also in the process of making one of Oliver(he's 2). Why can't babies have facial hair too?

1 comment:

  1. Haha these are amazing.. AND it just so happens my post is about facial hair today too (weird) and your hat made it to my silly mustache photo! (I linked to your etsy shop) too funny!

    ReplyDelete