Monday, January 30, 2012

Ashole In My New Snood

Ashley Peter is a very talented and generous friend of mine. Whenever I work in the city I crash with her. I usually cook her dinner and she brings home a movie for us and we drink beers or in some cases skinny girl margheritas? Anyway she is always willing to let me sleep over and for a thank you I made her this new snood. It is almost identical to the one I purchased at J. Crew and lost at a silly bar in Philly. Ashley would steal the old one all the time so I decided to try and recreate it. I LOVE how it came out. My other snoods are thick knit and looped twice. This one you just throw on once and its a super thin knit which is beautiful but also takes a long long time to make. They are not on etsy yet so if anyone is interested holla atya girl. Fanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment