Thursday, March 8, 2012

Infected

Today I am sick. It's supposed to be 70 degrees out and I was going to take Amy's dogs to the beach with her and some friends and have a great day. I woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach bug. Im so upset that I kind of want to still go and just bring a barf bag...is that gross? Anyway, I feel so guilty because Im pretty sure I have infected about 5 of my closest lady friends and maybe even a boy. Here are some of my latest instagram photos because I dont have enough energy to blog about anything else. You can follow me if you want. drlsenerch. I hope no one else gets infected. God speed.

5 comments:

  1. Feel better lady. Will water and lemon help in this situation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencu missed you today. Feel better, and you better hope that you didn't give this to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, gals! I missed Spencu too! No fair!

    ReplyDelete