Monday, March 12, 2012

More Homemade Skirts!

Since Melanie and I are half unemployed we have alot of time to do stuff during the week. Stuff such as take two classes in one day at the gym which made me feel like death the next day, or walk into Red Bank for Basil's happy hour(free wings btw), or make these skirts! I dragged her to Stitch N Sew with me to pick up some new fabric and fell inlove with these polka dots. She went for a more summery floral fabric that looks great on her. I think they both turned out great, right?! I'm going to start selling these skirts on etsy soon so keep an eye out!

4 comments:

  1. They will be on easy soon! I promise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both adorable! Love your skirts. So talented -- that's you! C:

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete