Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Tamarindo Vacation

The lovely family I babysit for occasionally(twice) asked me if I would mind coming to Costa Rica with them for a week to watch their baby a few hours a day. The mom told me she'd give me a few days to sit on the idea and right away I said, no sitting on it I'm going! A few weeks later she called me up and said I was going to have alot of down time so I should bring a friend to keep me company. Check! Here are a few of our instagram photos from the trip. My instagram user name is drlsenerch if youre interested in following me!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool opportunity!

    And I love your IG's especially that yellow tinted one, so pretty!!!

    Found your blog through Currently Coveting, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It was a great trip! Thanks for following : )

    ReplyDelete